By Heather Bien
Who’s ready for fall?! The season of scarves, spiced lattes, and falling leaves is almost upon us and we are eager to pull out our best autumnal outfits (and we’re keeping our fingers crossed that the temperature cooperates, too!).
Of course, that means we’re also looking to spruce up our wardrobes for the season and some of our favorite super-soft bamboo viscose Boody pieces are the launching point for stylish fall looks. Here are a few of the items to add to your closet as a chill moves into the air.
3 Boody Pieces to Add to Your Fall Wardrobe
The Long Sleeve Bodysuit: This smooth, figure-slimming silhouette will become your go-to first layer. Plus, there’s a snap bottom for easy on and off! Wear it with:
- Flare Jeans and Block Heels: Yes, the 70s are back! A bodysuit is right at home tucked into a pair of flare jeans and paired with a warm leather block heels. Add a printed scarf on cool evenings.
- Leopard Midi-Skirt and Over-the-Knee Boots: The leopard midi-skirt had a moment this summer, but it’s continuing right into the fall. A bodysuit looks super sleek with this slip-skirt style, but you can add a funky over-the-knee boot to keep it ready for day. Toss on a leather jacket to finish the look.
- Leather Leggings and a Faux-Fur Vest: Ready to hit the town for a night out? This scoop-neck bodysuit has trendy vibes when you wear it with leather leggings and a shaggy faux-fur vest.
Full Leggings: We’ve said it once and we’ll say it again: leggings are one of the most versatile items you can have in your closet! They’re a year-round staple and here’s what we’re wearing them with this fall:
- Ballet Flats, Striped Shirt, and a Trench Coat: This outfit is the epitome of effortless chic, perfect for brunch dates and crisp afternoons wandering around town. Tie a vintage square scarf around your neck for extra polish.
- Oversized Cashmere Sweater and Loafers: For easy weekend days, you want to be warm, comfortable, and pulled together. That’s when you reach for leggings, a soft cashmere sweater, and menswear-inspired loafers.
Dressed-up Sweatshirt and Slip-on Sneakers: Sustainable athleisure is one of our stand-by looks for any season and topping our leggings with a tailored sweatshirt and slip-on sneakers is one of our favorite ways to feel like you’re in pajamas while looking streetwear-appropriate.
- Jeans, a Blazer, and a Chunky Heel: You can’t go wrong with this classic look. Whether you choose a plaid blazer or something with a bit more feminine flair, this outfit has just enough sophistication to take it from work to happy hour.
- Blanket Scarf and Booties: Oversized scarves aren’t going anywhere because they are just so perfectly cozy. Wear yours over a long sleeve top, jeans, and a comfy pair of booties for football games, fall festivals, and any occasion where you’ll be enjoying the outdoors.
- Leggings, Slip-on Sneakers, and a Leather Jacket: Strike the perfect chord between casual and cool by wearing your bamboo long sleeve shirt with leggings (stop here for a loungewear look!), then throwing on slip-on sneakers and a chic leather jacket. Dress it up with jewelry for an outfit that’s date-night appropriate.
The best part about these fall outfits? Because they use the same base pieces, you’re well on your way to pulling together a capsule wardrobe! That’s the wonderful thing about investing in high-quality, super-soft pieces that work season after season –– you have endless options from just a few items. And, we’ll be back this winter with more styling ideas for your favorite Boody pieces!